1) Who will be in need our services?
- Landlords who are not frequently in Hong Kong but will return from time to time.Seize the vacancy to rent to travelers. Not only you could have rental income, you could also keep properties for home usage in good conditions when you return.
- Landlords with properties for investment purposes.Rental agreement will lower properties value. Short term 2-3 months leasing on share-economy platforms keep flexibilities to complete transaction. Limit re-sell restrictions and bindings while keeps income flowing in.
- Landlords who may be out of Hong Kong for a period of time.Landlords who are out of Hong Kong and unable to handle properties maintenance by their own. Count on us. We could act on your behalf to handle short/long term leasing including maintenance. Keep landlords free from laborious management duties while maximizing return.
2) Would it cause extra workload due to short term leasing in Airbnb?
- Don’t worry, count on us. Once landlords appoint us, our full services could help landlords from posting, handling queries, assisting guest’s move-in and move-out to cleaning and tidying up for next accommodation, even replenishment of consumables and minor repairing. What landlords need to do is just checking bank-in slip with us.
3) How could landlords ensure properties in secure when leasing to travelers?
- We understand your properties is precious. We will check and clean your properties once the guests have moved out. Not only we will report to landlords what consumables need to replenish, but also any facilities may need repairing under normal usage.
- Moreover, Airbnb official insurance program also protect landlords against loss caused by guest damage. We can also assist landlords in storing personal and valuables belongings in short-term warehousing.
4）Could landlords suspend or terminate leasing?
- At landlords’ request, we could arrange short-term leasing for 1-3 months or block out certain period of time. Potential interested guests could not make booking accordingly.
- If landlords want to terminate the leasing or the service with us, we will block out the balance of days from the last guests who are still occupying the premise according to the legitimate booking. Once the last guests have moved out and the premise has been cleaned, we will report to the landlords and return the keys. The last payment will remit to landlords’ bank accounts under normal procedure.
5）How could landlords receive rental payment?
- We will provide monthly statement to landlords with breakdown of number of rental night, total income, expense and cost breakdown. We will remit payment to landlords’ designated bank accounts with bank-in slip for proofing.